Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What's in store for the rest of the year?!

Rainy, rainy day here in Washington, DC.

I was trying to plan out the rest of my month to see what films were coming (IS IT TIME FOR VIKRAM'S I YET?!) and the ones I'm excited about are:


December 5th

Action Jackson

Why? Because I can't resist Prabhudeva walking in slow motion with Ajay Devgn at the end of the trailer. Also, Sona! Sona! SONA!

December 12th

Lingaa

Why? Because it's been too long since my head exploded from awesomeness. I mean just… AHHHH!!!!! RAJINI!!!!!!!!

December 19th

PK

Why? Because I'm a masochist when it comes to Aamir? This looks like the opposite of everything I enjoy BUT I am banking on that being the fault of the people making the trailers.

December 25th

1) Meaghamann

Why? It's Arya doing stuff. And there's gangsters. I love gangster movies and I love Arya. I already know it's not going to be groundbreaking but I bet it will be entertaining.

2) The Interview

Why? Because it looks hilariously epic.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl