Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday.

Oh, man, have I tried to make this my theme this week… it's a slog, friends. It's a slog. But this film holds such a charm for me, even now. Which is why I am TOTALLY giving the benefit of the doubt to PK. Aamir and Hirani have earned that much at least. No matter how hideous the promotions look.

Anyhoo, whether or not I end up having to work Saturday--I have my ticket booked for Lingaa on Sunday morning! ALL IZ WELL!

Also, I read this on Firstpost. Has it really been SIX YEARS since Slumdog? Yeesh. We gettin old, yo. We gettin old.

1 comment:

Snobby SydneySider said...

Didn't you recently post about how this film was going to release in Japan? Any idea how it was received by the audience there? Thanks.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl