Friday, December 5, 2014

TGIF!!!!!!

Action Jackson reviews are TERRIBLE but who expected anything different?

"145 Minutes of Nothing"

"Only for Die-Hard Prabhudeva/Ajay fans"

"Ajay Doesn't Need to Stoop This Low"

It's just really frustrating as a viewer looking for guidance because when EVERY non-class movie gets these reviews, how can we know if it's actually bad or just not a class film? Sigh.

Well, since I do consider myself a "die-hard Prabhudeva fan" I'm sure I'll find it mildly entertaining, at least.

I mean, come on, how could I not be a die-hard Prabhudeva fan? LOOK AT HIM! He's totally boss.

And two mildly entertaining articles I enjoyed for the punchlines--Akshay also confused by why Baby is titled Baby and Absolutely NOBODY wants to act opposite Kunal Kohli

The Kunal Kohli one is worth it for this gem:

At the time, Kunal wasn’t ready to divulge that he was starring in the film himself, and revealed only that he’d cast “a prominent Bollywood name who’s making his acting debut”.

HA!!!!!!! To quote Bugs Bunny: What a maroon.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl