Monday, December 8, 2014

Another Monday gone...

I am so tired, y'all. Forgive another week or so of braindead posting until the Christmas break when I'll have a chance to catch my breath a bit. AND NEXT WEEKEND IS LINGAA!!!!!!(!!!!!!) I can only assume it's coming to DC Cinemas… next weekend, thank god, I should have a car to get out there. That is my reward!

And now some trailers!


The Badlapur trailer ran before Action Jackson and I have to admit that I didn't even recognize Varun Dhawan at first. Dang, boy. This looks great… even with damp dishrag Yami Gautam in the cast. Ugh. She's so boring. But Nawaz, Vinay Pathak, Huma, Divya Dutta, and Radhika Fucking Apte?? (At least according to wiki.) LOVE IT!

YEAH AJITH!

And because the party song is a universal language. My boy Mohamed Ramadan. I don't know why I find him so appealing. I guess I just can't resist swagga.

2 comments:

Apex said...

Bollywood 2004 in a nutshell 4 me...

Highway bangbang happyending (also 'holiday')

Have been v busy -seen zilch--Lookin 4ward 2 PK
Everything that glitters is not gold

Let's Fcuk mediocrity & asshollery--by our choices haha wt dya think
(lol @ radhika Fcuk-ing apte--who's that btw?)

Anyhow --An actor I admire --from before trilogy to boyhood to predestination
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/nov/29/ethan-hawke-boyhood-before-midnight

odadune said...

Ah, good ol' Ajith.

Hang in there, FG and don't let the day job eat you alive. :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl