Tuesday, December 9, 2014

And another thing...

OH MY GOD! Showtimes already up for Thursday for Lingaa!!!!!! Alas, I cannot make any of them but I will see this film!! I'll be haunting the ticket booking page… RAJINI!!!!!! *explodes*

But, damn, guys, I really hope Action Jackson bad buzz doesn't kill Manasvi Mamgai's future. SHE IS SO BOSS!

I mean, come on. Right?? And she really sparkled on screen. You know I am really tough on former Miss India types and former model types so believe me when I say she has real screen presence.

I feel like I had something else to say but I forget now… Ah, well. It will come to me.

1 comment:

odadune said...

I've seen some positive comments from mainstream reviewers who didn't like the movie but thought Manasvi showed promise, so I would guess it won't be too bad for her.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl