Monday, November 3, 2014

Upcoming… upcoming…!

Yes.

I will be at the theater for this, come hell or high water. Seeing Enthiran in the theater was one of the BEST film watching experiences I've ever had. Superstar fans bring it!

Ditto for this.

I had kind of a busy weekend so while I did watch Madras, I haven't had time to finish my review yet. Hopefully I'll have that up for you in the next day or two. Quite an enjoyable film, I must say.

I also have to give a shout out for the delightful DØD SNØ 2:

My dad and I watched this and laughed our asses off. Nazi zombies vs. Commie zombies. What more do you need? Oh, Norway… I miss you.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl