Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday! Kapooooooors!

Is it weird that I found the song I was looking for by checking Rishi's sweater? I couldn't remember the song title or film but I KNEW THE SWEATER! GOD DAMN IT I KNEW THAT SWEATER! I KNEW IT!

I wonder what happened to all of Rishi's sweaters. I've long wished Bollywood had a costume museum of some sort. That would be epic.

I went digging on youtube because I caught this stupid story about Neetu cropping Katrina Kaif out of a photo and it just… made me sad. I kind of wish these kinds of dumb stories were kept to half-truths in the pages of Stardust where they belong but I suppose the genie is long out of the bottle when it comes to social media and gossip websites.

Neetu-aunty, any interest in setting up that costume museum instead of instagramming?

And the bad news is… Happy New Year is STILL taking up the Indian movie slot at my local multiplex so no Kill Dil for me this weekend. Ah, well. I was going to a concert in New York on Saturday anyways so it would have been ギリギリ timing on Friday night to make it to the theater.

1 comment:

odadune said...

It looks like Katrina sort of accidentally photobombed a picture being taken of Ranbu Skywalker and assorted female relatives, mostly on the Sith side of the family (the one lady looks remarkably like Uncle Randhir). So, cropping her out doesn't seem like that big a deal to me.

My impression is that all but the richest and most fashion-conscious of Bollywood stars-the male ones, anyway-tend to hold onto clothes forever, and will wear them until they can no longer fit into them, or the clothes fall apart. So, unless they've been eaten by moths, or Ranbir wore them to college or something, most likely those sweaters are all hiding in a bottom drawer somewhere in the Kapoor residence.

Have fun at the concert! Maybe Happy Ending will be waiting for you at the theater next week. :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl