Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The world waits… for Tuesday!

Ugh… I think I'm fighting off my yearly sinus infection. Ew. Ew. Ew. Anyways, folks, some good stuff in the wings!

Lingaa song trailer!! I can't wait for this!! I will NEVER forget going to see Enthiran and then how obsessed I was with it afterwards. I think I wrote like three or four long posts on that film. I wonder if I have time to re-watch some Rajini movies before seeing Lingaa...

Also, the only two words I needed to hear were "Bala presents…" and I'm sold. BALA!

AND, this really made me laugh:

I'm excited about Akshay, too, but trending below Charles Manson (!!!!!!!!!) isn't something I'd want to brag about.

1 comment:

odadune said...

I like the EXTRAVAGANZA feel of Lingaa's song numbers, both in this preview and in the main theatrical trailer. And the music here was pretty. Chamak Challo Chel Chabeli (sp?) seems to have made a deep impression on the director. ;)

As for the fanboys getting all impatient for the trailer to Baby, well, their hero only starred up in two starring roles and an extended cameo this year, so they're suffering from withdrawal pangs. :) And I would be VERY surprised if the average working/middle-class Indian person were all that aware of who the Manson family were.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl