Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy… WEEKEND!!

Jeez, this week really dragged.

Maybe I'm just too pumped for NEXT WEEKEND when I'll be seeing Perfume in concert in New York!

I'm still going to try and make Kill Dil on that Friday evening--if it's playing at the closer theater.

In other news, I was watching a few behind-the-scenes from PK and is it me or is this movie like… PEAK HIRANI. You can't get MORE HIRANI than PK. I thought 3 Idiots was a lot of Hirani but… I don't know. I'm sure I'll still love it despite myself. LOL!

And the other movie besides Kill Dil I'm anxious for is… Happy Ending!

YES! Sleazy Saifu, just like he's best at! Always trust Raj & DK. Always trust.

And a big shout out to my Uncle for this awesome article about his work as a teacher!!

1 comment:

Apex said...

Hiya FG --u didn't credit me for the happy ending stuff ?hmm

Anyhow check this 1 now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-kTVhbv5Ww&sns=em


Sent from my iPad

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl