Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Fri-- Happy ENDING!

Sooooo sorry, guys!! This week has been crazy at work and I didn't have time to post anything yesterday… or today, really.

But if all goes well, I should be able to see Happy Ending this weekend! YAY! Lucky me! It's nice that Raj & DK are finally getting accepted into the cool "in" crowd. I remember seeing 99 in the theaters WAY back when and just being so impressed. That was back during the strike, I think. Funny to think of now.

Anyhoooo… I think I mentioned I've been going through old posts but I was reminded of when I was obsessed with doubles and doppelgängers. I wish I had time to re-watch Kaho Na… Pyaar Hai.

What a truly odd and wonderful film. And such a good launch vehicle for Hrithik. You know, I think Hrithik is one of the slipperiest heroes in Bollywood to get a hold of. He started off so young and cocky and sexual but his recent "big" films have him humble and self-sacrificing and just so earnest. Agneepath, Krrish 3… Or playing second fiddle to Katrina Kaif in Bang Bang. We've grown up together, Hrithik. ♥

1 comment:

Apex said...

U forced me to comment with that ace comment on hrithik/doppelgängers. Also lookin 4ward to watching happy ending--full on upmystreet--- looks like a 'let's see what happens' sequel to the iconic (4me) 'cocktail'...but I may not be able to fit it in this wkend.-'schedule' issues lol-but will catch it v soon 4sure
Btw plz do let us know ur views on HE ...post over the wkend-cheers .

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl