Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday drive-by… vroom!

Good morning, friends!! I'm sorry I don't have much for you this week. It's been kind of hectic at work and I've been getting home late. Ah~ Bollywood doesn't pay the bills, unfortunately. At least not for those of us who aren't related to producers. Oh, yes! The one thing that caught my attention this morning was a ridiculous and hilarious "news" story in which… well… according to the Hungama News Network:

Just yesterday, we reported that Irrfan Khan decided to make an exit from Vashu Bhagnani's film Welcome To Karachi at the last moment, despite the fact that the film was launched with much fanfare recently. And now it seems that Jackky Bhagnani has come to rescue for his father's production.

HAAAAA!!!!! I don't even know what my favorite part of this is. Jackky "coming to rescue" his father's production like he's doing Vashu the favor. The fact that nobody questions Irrfan "serious ACTor" getting replaced by Jackky. There's so much gold here.

After you enjoy that, please enjoy Jackky Bhagnani acting like a clueless, spoiled rich kid while wearing a variety of lime green tank tops and then acting like a clueless, spoiled rich kid whilst wandering amidst the "normal folk" like some sort magnanimous douchebag. "Oh, what's this you're doing? Selling juice?! How nice for you."

Seriously. I hope he is replacing Irrfan in a film because it must infuriate Irrfan that he can be "replaced" by this.

1 comment:

Snobby SydneySider said...

LMAO! You are hilarious! Jacky Bhagnani is hilarious! The very idea that Irrfan was replaced by Jacky makes me laugh so much I cry!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl