Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, Monday… can't trust that day...

Why does Monday come around so quickly?!

I had a really nice weekend, celebrated my birthday a little early…

A DC United game on Saturday and then apple picking on Sunday!


And a present from my kitty--herself! LOL!


Some apples!


A birdsnest!

And, wow, DC United are doing great this season! Soccer is so much fun to watch. Bend it Like Beckham is still my favorite soccer movie. For all her other faults, Gurinder Chadha has made at least one epic film. Even if all the white people over here call it "Bollywood." *face palm*

Bollywood… well, there's always… no, never mind. I was going to post "Billo Rani" but I forgot how obscene Sana Khan's tongue was. EW!! All I remembered from the song was Bips eyes…

2 comments:

Apex said...

That's cute fg..

Btw nargis turns into a rapper same nite for Hritiks bang bang dare --she's kewl lol
http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/nargis-fakhri-raps-for-hrithik-roshan-in-bang-bang-dare-win-672478

Snobby SydneySider said...

Cute cat!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl