Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Monday!

Good morning, all! I owe you two reviews for the two Salman films I've seen. One of which is almost done and the other shouldn't take too, too long. It's a busy time for me right now, so thank you for being patient!

I will give you a quick verdict on Kick--it's a silly film but a great entertainer and absolutely worth seeing in a packed hall where you can cheer at all the appropriate locations.

Like this: 

The pauses for cheering are exactly the kind of thing that plays horribly in one's living room by one's self… or even in a multiplex theater full of genteel cinema viewers. Those pauses are carefully designed for people to cheer and whistle and get amped up. And why not enjoy them for what they are?

Anyways.

Please also enjoy this song teaser for Singham Returns:

As if Bebo was going to miss a chance to swan around in pretty costumes and gorgeous hair. I THINK NOT!

1 comment:

Moimeme said...

Actually, even multiplex audiences aren't so genteel for Salman's films. I've myself witnessed "seetis and thaalis" (whistles and claps), and that was for a non-mass film like Yuvvraaj. :)

Looking forward to both your reviews!

(So I guess you had a good time in New York?)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl