Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bang! Bang! Vacance!

Uh, yeah. This is going to ROCK! Really looking forward to Bang Bang!

In other news Priyanka Chopra: The Movie has a full trailer and it basically hits every negative point I was afraid of. I've said my piece on this but the short version is: what bothers me the most is the erasing of Mary Kom herself from her own story and replacing her with a glamorous celebrity. Biopics about real living people are just creepy.

And… it looks like I'll be in New York on the 26th to catch Kick--probably the 4:15pm show in Times Square--so if you will be around feel free to drop me a line!

1 comment:

odadune said...

Yeehaw! Have fun at Kick, and please tell us all about it if possible. :) There are pretty good odds that I will be able to see Akki's dog movie at the theater on Aug 9th, so might drop a line or two about it in the comments section the following Monday. :)

My expectations on Bang Bang had been lowered by the 007-circa-Roger-Moore posters, but that trailer, oh my gosh, is delightful. If they pull this off as well as the trailer implies, Duggu-Kat will be my new favorite jodi.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl