Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bang Bang (Vacance!)

You guys, it's the exclusive poster that only every web outlet with access to the official Facebook page is linking to today!

Seriously, though, I'm pretty pumped for this! A big, glossy action-masala film from Hrithik and Katrina, two of the biggest, glossiest, hardest working, and most physically present stars!

I don't necessarily trust Fox Star Studios but I do trust that Hrithik will make sure I have a good time… and maybe even cry a little.

Now I'm feeling nostalgic for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara… remember that one?

Maybe this movie year will turn out okay…

1 comment:

Thelondongirl said...

I'm not sold on Katrina, she constantly needs the props of leading men. she is the equivalent of pretty wallpaper. I see her hard work but she just feels like she is cashing in to me. kerching.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl