Thursday, July 10, 2014

A.B.C-Z one camera LEGEND STORY!


2014.07.10☆ZIP・A.B.C-Z by ichigocherry

I totally forgot to mention that my favorite idol group A.B.C-Z put out a new video yesterday!! Here's a little behind-the-scenes making-of. It's short (about 3 minutes) but you can see how they wrangled 1200 fans to be part of the shoot. It's really, really cool how they do these one-camera, no-cut performances.

I wish some choreographer would give it a try in India… I mean, what a great promotional point, right, producers?? How about it, Farah? Prabhudeva? Anybody?

PS: Those guys are THESE guys that I saw in Japan!!

A.B.C-Z!! ♥ I can't wait to go back! Right now, half of A.B.C-Z is doing a musical version of Tezuka Osamu's "Faust," which looks EPIC. My DVD of Legend Story should be arriving today and I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!! 楽しみに!

2 comments:

Thelondongirl said...

the end of that video is so cool. Now i want to be a fangirl. alas 35 years too late.

Filmi Girl said...

It's never too late!! Fangirling is possible at all ages! :D

Those one-camera, no-cut performances take an incredible amount of effort but it's so worth it!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl