Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday: Short post!

Sorry, friends. I wasn't feeling well this morning: sinus problems. I love spring time but as soon as the weather gets a bit warmer, my head starts to feel like it's full of cotton. Ick!

Okay! Just a few stories…


----

I had noticed that the hideous looking Bewakoofiyaan was being directed by the woman who made the super-cute Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge but I hadn't seen any press with her until today.

Nupur stated, "It is disappointing that people are talking about it (bikini scene) only. The focus is on that.

To be fair, there really wasn't much else in the promo to talk about. AND we just had two similar films flop, flop, FLOP. Abhay Deol's and Ali Zafar's yuppie rom-coms tanked. I wonder if people are tired of the genre or if those two films were just particularly limp.

----

Praise Helen! Nargis is OUT, OUT, OUT! of Akshay's film and has gotten her (alleged) boyfriend Uday Chopra to snag her a (I'm assuming) tiny role in a Jason Statham film. Good. Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out of Mumbai.

Nargis seems better suited to LA--from her diet obsession to her lack of Hindi, she'll do better in Los Angeles.

----

)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

1 comment:

odadune said...

*hugs* hope you get to feeling better. That feeling when your sinuses swell up like a pair of balloons is one of the least fun parts of spring.

To be fair to Nargis, I don't think there's anyone involved in Shaukeen who wouldn't throw it over for a chance to shake Jason Statham's hand and get his autograph. But, am darned pleased to see the back of her, regardless.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl