Sunday, February 2, 2014

Vishwaroopam 2… coming soon?

I have been sitting on a interview with one of the actors from Vishwaroopam for almost a year now. Transcription is tedious business and I kept putting it off and off and finally I just started feeling guilty whenever I thought about it and buried it under a pile of work in my 'to do' box.

But, you know, with Vishwaroopam 2 coming out soon, I think it's as good a time as any to put on my big girl pants and finish this interview up.

So, I've been diligently typing away and will hopefully have something for you, dear readers, very, very soon!

In the meantime, I thought I would share the results of my trawling youtube for fond memories of Vishwaroopam!

Here's a teaser for part 2 from Kamal-sir, with no word on a release date… that wistful ending makes me a little sad, though. I think he must have been crushed by the response to part 1.

Here's Kamal's intro song from Vishwaroopam!

Those anklets on the ladies just slay me!! Wonderful work!

And… SOME KAMAL MASS VIDEOS!

That last one is my favorite. HE RISES FROM THE ASHES LIKE A PHOENIX!!! I LOVE FILM FANS!!!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl