Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday…I overslept. Sorry!

I overslept this morning, people, so this will be very short!!

(My bed was so warm and I was so tired… what could I do?!)


----

Tampa IIFA ticket sales update and promotional update.

----

Indian Express has a round up of the Screen Awards and celebrity selfies take before the show.

----

Notice Abhay's black eye? It's protest against T-series for not releasing the music for One By Two. And I don't have time to read up on the whole thing but I will! Because of all the rings to protest for, the music from a crappy rom-com seems the least of things but I suppose it is the principle of the thing… T-Series responds.

----

Gunday song promo I couldn't get all the way through because of my PC problem.

----

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl