Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday Post: Main Tera Hero.

My apologies, friends!! I stayed up way too late watching R… Rajkumar last night and overslept this morning. It's amazing how much my schedule got thrown off because of the snow day. So, all I have for you today is the trailer for Main Tera Hero and, wow, is Varun Dhawan a little charmer! I could even ignore ol' duck lips, his charm was so powerful!

I'm not sure if I'll write up R… Rajkumar since there wasn't much substance to it. Well, maybe I will, since I did enjoy it. But I will say this--R… Rajkumar is like aggressively the opposite of those fancy, urban rom-coms and I can see why it did so well on single screens. I wouldn't go as far as to say 'throwback' but the script was definitely aware of what it was doing and why.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl