Thursday, December 5, 2013

A VERY DHOOM ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 5

To celebrate the release of Dhoom 3 and to countdown to my favorite holiday (CHRISTMAS!), I present an alphabet advent calendar Dhoom style!

Click to open the window for day!

F is for… falling, you've got me falling!

I think I just about fell out of my seat when I saw this on the big screen.


A: Do you trust me? Then jump.


S: Uh...


...


S: You want me to do what now?


A: *raises a single eyebrow*


S: You fucker.


It's that eye roll at the end that really does it for me. Oh, Aishwarya!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?!!!!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl