Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A VERY DHOOM ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 4

To celebrate the release of Dhoom 3 and to countdown to my favorite holiday (CHRISTMAS!), I present an alphabet advent calendar Dhoom style!

Click to open the window for day! 

Two-fer letters today!

D is for… "Dilbara" featuring the one and only Daya Prochu and our letter "E," Esha Deol.

Uday and Esha, two of nepotism's leading lights, showing the world what powerful fathers can do for their talentless and uncharismatic children!

How freaky would it be to have Uday humping all over your nice car like that?

(AND I WILL NEVER PASS UP A CHANCE TO LINK TO THIS POST FROM …SO THEY DANCE: The latest from a smart, funny individual.)

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl