Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A VERY DHOOM ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 3

To celebrate the release of Dhoom 3 and to countdown to my favorite holiday (CHRISTMAS!), I present an alphabet advent calendar Dhoom style!

Click to open the window for day!


DAY 3

C is for… "CRAZY KIYA RE"!

The perfect marriage of Sunidhi Chauhan and Aishwarya Rai! I seriously love this song. Aishwarya looks like she's having a blast!


Step one: Giant motorbike as backdrop.


Step two: Those ridiculous dance moves where the shopping cart thingy goes into the angle hip thingy. That second one is something you may catch me doing on the dance floor after ek glassey, do glassey.


Step three: Literally this move. *WHOA*


(She's like, yeah, I know.)


Step four: INTENSE CHEMISTRY.


Step five: Aish having SO MUCH FUN with it!


And… Peace out, y'all.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl