Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A VERY DHOOM ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 11

To celebrate the release of Dhoom 3 and to countdown to my favorite holiday (CHRISTMAS!), I present an alphabet advent calendar Dhoom style!

Click to open the window for day!


M is for… Machale, Dhoom. DHOOM MACHALE!

It's crazy to think of how much has changed since the first Dhoom movie came out in 2004. That you can use the words "Dhoom series" is one of them!

Esha Deol.

Hrithik Roshan.

Katrina Kaif.

I kind of like how the warehouse theme is kept through all three songs. It's so nostalgic seeing young Esha!! At that time who could have guessed that the bikini model from Boom would go on to be one of Bollywood biggest stars and would be in the THIRD Dhoom movie opposite Mr. Serious Mouche Aamir Khan. I believe he was doing Mangel Pandey then? If I remember?

1 comment:

odadune said...

I always like how Esha Deol looks and acts like the Bearded Spock version of her oh-so-dignified mom. >:)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl