Monday, December 2, 2013

A VERY DHOOM ADVENT CALENDAR! Day 1-2

To celebrate the release of Dhoom 3 and to countdown to my favorite holiday (CHRISTMAS!), I present an alphabet advent calendar Dhoom style!


DAY 1


A is for "A" the mysterious thief who is SO MYSTERIOUS that he leaves behind a MYSTERIOUS CALLING CARD so nobody figures out who he is! Who is he?! "A"!!!!

Three cheers for "A," everybody!

DAY 2


B is for Bipasha Basu, the bomb in the college!

There is no way these subtitles can accurately depict the steel in her voice as she chides Junior B: "What nonsense. I used to be the bomb in the college."

YOU'RE STILL THE BOMB OF MY HEART, BIPS!

Let's hope she gets a special cameo in part three.

2 comments:

Mette said...

Yaaay, can't wait for Dhoom3! What an awesome advent calendar.

Beth Watkins said...

This is such a great idea, and I know I'm about to be floored, as ever, by your encyclopedic knowledge of the Dhoom franchise. :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl