Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Post: Ask Salman about it...

The thing about movie finances these days means if "highest grossing" is your only tag, somebody else will come and dethrone you soon enough. Krrish 3 just overtook Chennai Express… and Dhoom 3 will probably tromp Krrish 3.


----

Ranveer Singh doesn't want to leave Ram behind and I don't blame him. RAM IS AMAZING! *whistle whistle*

----

An open letter asking Aamir Khan not to play Sachin Tendulkar, although he's a better choice than other Khans...

’d hate to see Shah Rukh play Sachin because I don’t want to see a movie where Indian team does the world cup winning victory lap across the ground while Sachin is arguing with the watchman to let him inside the Wankhede. (Although I’d pay money to watch Sachin say “K-k-k-k-k-kambli”). Also, I’m already seeing SRK and Sachin in every third advertisement.

----

I kind of like Sunny Deol as a confused uncle, not quite getting kids these days.

"At times people say they didn't like a film, but that film ends up making money. Bahut hi ajeeb daur chal raha hai (It's a very strange phase for the industry)."

----

Is Dhanush stepping into Balki's new film with the Big B?

----

Come on now, Imran. Movies aren't to blame but the industry isn't exactly helpless.

"Blaming cinema for the ills in society is a very simplistic outlook. Movies are a soft target and the film industry is not able to fight back. We are held victims to a mob mentality," Khan told PTI here.

----

Sonakshi tells journalists to "ask Salman" about their alleged freeze knowing full well that nobody will. That has to be a great way to get out of any awkward questions--just tell them to ask Salman about it or to double check with him! Haaa! Gossip would screech to a halt.

----

ARE SALMAN'S ABS FAKE?! OneIndia wants to know… why not ask Salman about it? Ha!! CGI abs seem like a perfectly reasonable use of the technology. Why not?

----

Vidyut Jamwal dialogue promo for Bullett Raja!

----

For some reason I'm getting the feeling that T.O.P. was watching Sholay… what do you think?

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'd be WAY more into Bullet Raja if Sonakshi were romancing Vidyut.

miley notsocyrus said...

Hey, Just came across your blog!
its amazing to see bollywood getting such attention from people abroad.

so who is your favorite actor? :D

Filmi Girl said...

@Jess I'm not disagreeing. XD

@Miley I'm actually pretty atypical as a white lady Bollywood fan. I hate Shahrukh and I'm not a big fan of romances or those new "rom-coms."

Give me a good comedy or action film any day. :)

My favorite actor has to be Akshay, though. I could watch Hera Pheri all day long. :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl