Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tamache Pe Disco: Did I think I would be this pumped for Bullett Raja?! NO, I DID NOT!

There's something appealing to me about "Tamache Pe Disco" where other campy disco songs have really turned me off. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Aamir and Ranbir).

I think it's a) the RDB factor, b) presence of Sona and Jimmy Shergill, and most importantly c) Saif goes big but not TOO big. He doesn't overdo it and drown the song in a pile of smugness at how clever he is not to be in 1977 right now.

Whatever... DANCE, SAIFU! DANCE!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl