Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Post: Get well soon, Dilip Kumar! Then you can see Ranveer PWN the Ram Leela trailer with the rest of us!

Very short post today, mostly because I wanted to join the people wishing Dilip Kumar a speedy recovery--he was hospitalized with a heart attack yesterday.

I never thought of songs as one of Dilip-saab strong suits but browsing through things to post, there are some lovely ones out there:

Is miming the piano a lost art now?


----

Another article on Dubai and Bollywood.

----

And Aparna Sen discusses filmmaking and how she makes movies about people who are women, not women-centered films. Word.

“When I entered filmmaking, I didn’t even know what lens to use so I used to ask the cameraman to show me all. All I knew was the picture I wanted, and I approached the challenge as a student. I took the cameraman’s help and learnt my way through.”

----

O.M.G.

I CANNOT WAIT. Ranveer swashbuckling around like he owns the screen? Ram Leela, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY ENTIRE LIFE?

1 comment:

Divya said...

That Ram Leela trailer just made my jaw drop. I know you aren't her greatest fan but how gorgeous is Deepika in that trailer. She also seems to have come a long way in the acting department.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl