Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mini-hiatus, hopefully not too long.

Parineeti Chopra walking the ramp in a special tribute to Yash Chopra--more heroines walked, including Madhuri Dixit and Rani Mukerji; pictures over here!

Just a little treat to beg your forgiveness in advance. As you may or may not know, I'm based in Washington, DC and the situation here is currently very stressful and I'm afraid I don't have much mental energy left over to spend on being entertaining or writing about much of anything. Hopefully everything will be resolved soon but in the meantime, please forgive my absence until this budget crisis passes. And, Americans, please spare a thought for the hundreds of thousands of hard-working civil servants caught in the middle of this mess.

At least the only thing at the theater this weekend was Chennai Express so... no worries about me missing that.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl