Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's a VIJAY MASS!

Is there anything more fun than watching a film with a big crowd? I'll answer for you: NO. No, there isn't.

I have a weakness for these excited audience videos so I hope you don't mind if I share a few gems from the Thalaivaa celebrations!

^^ THIS is how you watch a movie.

I love how everybody knows the hero introduction is coming. LIKE IT COULD BE ANYBODY ELSE!!! *whistle whistle*

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

Mid-film MASS!

And a MASS for the item!

Coconuts and fireworks!

More pre-film celebrations and devotions.

Presentation of a Vijay cut out!

And just for good measure: a "Vijay Mass" for the trailer of Thalaivaa!

1 comment:

bharathi said...

Hi Filmy Girl
I am so glad to have found someone like me, who has a weakness for watching audience reactions in theaters. I love them too. only I did not know there were videos available. Thank you for posting them. totally enjoyed it.
do you have similar ones of audience watching Chennai Express. would love to see them.
I have one dream...to watch a movie in India in that kind of atmosphere, preferably an SRK movie :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl