Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sonam Kapoor for L'Oreal... for Cannes!

LET THE CANNES COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

Madam Sonam is one of the starlets walking the red carpet for L'Oreal, so expect to be seeing a lot more of her! These are from the L'Oreal press meet to show off their L'Or Sunset Cannes.

I love the glamour of Cannes! And despite the inherent biases in the selection process, I love that it gathers cinema people from all over the world. One of these years... one of these years... I'll get there.

(Photos courtesy of L'Oreal Paris, India)

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl