Friday, May 17, 2013

CANNES DAY 2!

First of all, I can't get enough of this outfit, okay?! YOU MAKE IT WORK, BIG B!

Self-appointed Queen of Cannes... SONAM KAPOOR!

And with Freida Pinto, who I wish would just go away forever. At least until she takes some acting lessons.

Chest bumping Fan Bing Bing. As one does.

And working the red carpet - Sonam's natural habitat. (PS MY INNER PRINCESS IS DYING TO WEAR THAT DRESS!)

Hints of good things to come... MORE BACHCHANS!

CANNES! CANNES! CANNES!

Pictures via Sonam and Amitabh's FB and instagram feeds.

1 comment:

CoffeeQueen said...

That is a glorious dress! Sonam, I am officially jealous. Princess time.

Regardless of how whacky Big B dresses he always seems to totally pull it off. It's a gift. I'd like to sign up for that gift please..

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl