Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CANNES 2013! ARE YOU READY?!

First up we have Sonam Kapoor and Freida Pinto... are they friends? Frenemies? Do they ignore each other as soon as the cameras go away? Who can say.

Snap is courtesy Sonam's instragram page, which apparently I need to check more often because in between the selfies and snaps of food she isn't going to eat there are gems like this:

Selfies with Bebo! Probably posted because she makes Bebo look short and fat and rather ungainly... you know Kareena wouldn't let this out. How much would I love to hang out with this crew?! And by hang out, I mean follow around and observe all the petty bickering brought on by hunger and too much air-conditioning.

And here is our Vidya reporting for Jury Duty in the 2013 equivalent of a sensible frock... or am I missing something. She looks too matronly. More oomph or more glamour. Or both, please, madam. This is Cannes, darling!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl