Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday Post... RAANJHANAA!

Vidya Balan has joined the jury for Cannes.

Other big names joining Spielberg and Vidya are Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman, Oscar-winner Christoph Waltz, Japanese director Naomi Kawase, Scottish director Lynne Ramsay, French actor-director Daniel Auteuil and Romanian director Cristian Mungiu.

Also going to be at Cannes: Neil Nitin Mukesh, Ameesha Patel, and Shortcut Romeo. Prepare thyselves.

Are you even ready for Cannes-mania?! I LOVE CANNES COVERAGE! One day I'll get to go myself, I just know it. A gorgeous frock, a contract for L'Oreal... it will all be mine. Mwa ha ha...

----

The studio behind Dangerous Ishqq has purchased the rights to Farrukh Dhondy's book based on the case of "Bikini Killer" Charles Sobhraj.

----

Business of Cinema has the report on a mini- Twitter scuffle between Vishal (of Vishal-Shekhar) and a Hindustan Times journalist over whether or not a story about SRK was true.

----

An image of beautiful Kangs, her not-so-beautiful breast implants, and some goats from upcoming Rajjo. (DAMN GIRL! Those things falling out all over the place!)

----

Trailer for Raanjhanaa, which looks FANTASTIC! I cannot WAIT!!!! Dhanush is going to rock, as always.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl