Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday Post: Back to business...

Wow, not much news today…

So I'll post a promo instead:

ALI ZAFAR is touring the US! It should be a good show - I just need to figure out who is selling tickets and I'm booking mine.


----

Housefull 3 is planned with Akshay and Ritesh but minus Sajid Khan. I wonder who they will get to direct… I think Ashish R Mohan (Khiladi 786) would be a good choice!

----

How about some RANI MUKERJI!? She'll be playing a cop in Mardaani, a role which I can only hope was inspired by Malashri. ----

And just because there is nothing else: Priyanka Chopra's butt padding.

1 comment:

odadune said...

I'd be kind of curious to see what Rohit Dhawan would do with the Housefull franchise.

The Rani film sounds AWESOME. I didn't like her last movie with that director very much, but if I can go around hoping that Boss turns out okay inspire of being directed by the guy from Blue, I can certainly do the same for Mardaani :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl