Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tiger: The story of a spy!

The literal translation of the Japanese title of Ek Tha Tiger is... TIGER: STORY OF A SPY!

Kabir Khan has been going to town with promotions and I've been trying to follow them as well as I can. Here he is getting flowers from "tarento" and former J-POP singer Sugimoto Aya.

According to a write-up, Kabir Khan says Ek Tha Tiger had played in 40 countries and now he's very happy to bring it to Japan and would love to come back and film... budget allowing.

I'll try to keep an eye out for reviews and other promotional things!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl