Monday, March 4, 2013

Shahid Kapoor: Rambo Rajkumar's official photographer...

Do you follow Shahid Kapoor on Twitter? No? Oh.

Well, ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS ME (AND SASHA) FOR RAMBO RAJKUMAR?!

You guys, it's been too long. TOO LONG, since I've seen Sasha being all charming and romancy on screen. How long has it been since Mausam? *swooo~ooon*

Shahid has been clicking away and I'm going to take a page from the Bollywood media and share some of Shahid's snaps!

(DID I MENTION IT WAS BEING DIRECTED BY PRABHUDEVA?)





Beautiful Sonakshi Sinha!! WOW! I cannot wait for this film!

1 comment:

odadune said...

If Shahid doesn't go all drama-queen during the making of, this is gonna ROCK.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl