Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!

So, as it turns out, the Tamil version of David is NOT the Tamil version of David but some scenes with Jiiva in Tamil and then Hindi scenes with Vikram dubbed into Tamil.

Um... that's kind of bullshit. What's the deal with making a big deal of making TWO versions but then having the Tamil one being half assed? It's kind of insulting.

I suppose I should know better than to trust somebody who would hire both Neil Nitin Mukesh and Lara Dutta for an ACTING job.

So, now it's Kadal for me this weekend - probably Sunday. ♥

Also, there's no real gossip today so have a picture of Kamal Hasaan, Salman Khan, and Rehka watching Vishwaroopam.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl