Tuesday, February 12, 2013

BEGUM BEBO FOR VOGUE!

HELLO BEGUM BEBO! Princess Kareena Kapoor! I'm tempted to order this magazine off of ebay because... yeah. She looks gorgeous. It's about a billion times better than that awful Vidya photoshoot from last month. Are the actresses responsible for making sure they look good? Bebo is too busy to bother with anybody but herself but I bet Sonam could make a tidy sum hiring herself out as a consultant...

Anyways.

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE OF THE DIVA!


This last one is my favorite. Kareena just keeps getting better with age. Like a fine wine.

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl