Saturday, January 12, 2013

This is a public service announcement...

Sponsored by Just Blaze and the good folks at Roc-A-Fella Records... um... actually just sponsored by me.

Mr. Omi Vaidya has tipped me off that BIG IN BOLLYWOOD, the documentary about his experience with 3 Idiots, is available on Comcast On Demand this month.

For just $2.99, Comcast subscribers can watch the film in their very own home! But only for one month.

On Demand -> Movies > Movie Collection - > Cinema Asian American or just search for "Big in Bollywood"


So, what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl