Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Gossip: No, not Sam Huntington... that's Jay Baruchel. The other one edition!

Red Baarat is coming through a town near you in support of their new album!


Bollywood's tax complaints are bringing out… the snark in comment sections.

he doesn't want to pay tax within his line of work but the auto-rickshaw driver, and the bhel and pani puri wala should. sounds good to me. what a genius this man is!

Oh, SNAP!

Not everybody is looking forward to Vancouver hosting the IIFA awards.

Catch up with Abhishek Kapoor.

We have been thinking about creating a category called the 'art house mainstream'…

Something like that. It would be great if someone could give it a name, that this is what the future should be, and define it. That you make money, you make better films, something that will work with the masses, with the classes, with the youth.

Pinkvilla posts some of Varun Dhawan's Facebook snapshots.

Ranbir Kapoor did a talk over at Anupam Kher's acting school. I think we'll see quotes from it trickling out over the next week or so.

"(While shooting) I can just sit and the camera moves towards me and there is a sad music playing, that can portray so many emotions, and the audience thinks, 'Wow what a performance he has given'. But at the same time you have that same shot with some happy music playing and audience will say he is internalising his happiness," he said.

Sona hates exercise. (SO DO I!)

"There is a certain way I have been accepted in the industry. And there is no lack of work coming my way because of the two extra inches on my waist."

Here's the lovely lass filming her Himmatwala item.

Vindu Vinod Chopra has been shooting a Hollywood film out in LA with that kid from Star Trek and some other guy who was in Fanboys.

1 comment:

kalo said...

RGV is doing it again: Spoiling my willingness to go and see his new movie by using the same kind of horrible music that put me off before.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl