Friday, January 25, 2013

3 New Trailers!

Up first is Commando aka VIDYUT JAMWAL DOES STUFF AND I LOVE IT. I really want to parachute Vidyut into that guaranteed-to-be-inane Imran-Bebo film.

Himmatwala looks like the kind of film that I'm really going to enjoy but that the critics will hate. Ajay was a good boy and listened to Sajid Khan. And it looks like there will be a white guy for me to try and interview!

The one quibble I have with going to see it is that my money will be helping finance Jackky "Uberdouche" Bhagnani's next project.

I saved the best for last... the long awaited (by me) Neil Nitin Mukesh-Ameesha Patel starrer SHORTCUT ROMEO!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE COMEDY OF 2013!!! FILMFARE BETTER DUST OFF THOSE BEST COMEDIAN AWARDS BECAUSE I GOT TWO WINNERS FOR YOU RIGHT HERE!

2 comments:

Jai said...

Himmatwala looks awesome! Though I wish Ajay Devgn had not had the moustache, like in the poster. That seems more 'classic' Bollywood.

Tanjot Bhatia said...

Commando reminds me of Tony Jaa..

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl