Well, maybe we non-India residents can find copies on ebay... India residents can attempt to win a copy and if you win and want to send it to me, I won't complain!!
* Linking to this article for a hilarious comment by a pressed SRK fan.
a 80 yr old director had the guts to make an Original Film in his style, even in today's generation... and these young directors just do copy-paste..
Right... because what Jab Tak Hai Jaan had going for it was original and new ideas.
DO NOT CLICK if you haven't seen the film.
* Zoya Akhtar talks stars.
"They are called stars because no matter what the film is, they get an opening. Stars pull people. But having said that, stars want to cater to their audience by doing what has worked before. So you can't make too many films with them because they (stars) don't want to experiment. They want that safety and that is the problem," said Zoya.
* Mahesh Babu + Sonakshi Sinha?
* Dhanush's Hindi debut to get a Tamil remake? Starring JIIVA?!
* Ranveer Singh gets buff and oiled for Men's Health.
* Ranbir Kapoor will have four leading ladies in the Kishore Kumar biopic.
* Salman Khan is asking for a lot of money for Kick.
* The title of Khiladi 786 is too controversial for Pakistan.
* Nawazuddin Siddiqui to play a business tycoon. Talent will out. I'm so happy that he seems to be making a mark in the industry. I remember being very impressed with him in New York.
* Have some fun in Ameesha Patel's fantasy land where she is doing Race 2 as a favor to the producer instead of the other way around.
I haven't had time to watch the whole thing but... a conversation with Rafique Baghdadi.