* Aamir Khan talks Talaash.
Do you think that the suspense being leaked out immediately in today's fast world of social media is a deterrent to the B.O. of films like Talaash?
I don't think so. If people like the film, then other people also want to go and watch it. If I am your friend and I tell you that it's a fantastic film, chances are more often than not you will go and watch it. So it's the feedback to the film that will decide its fate ultimately.
* Arbaaz Khan talks Dabangg 2.
Salman was definitely an actor on set and a superstar. That’s good. Shooting for the film was not the time to play brothers for us; we were professionals on the set. We have all the time in the world to play brothers outside of work. Salman’s a superstar and I’m a debutant director – the roles were clear.
* Akshay Kumar talks South Indian films.
Yes, I'm working with (AR) Murugadoss. I like working with south Indian directors because they are very disciplined. They visualize their entire story and screenplay in their heads even before they start shooting, which I respect. They finish their work on time. Being a disciplinarian myself, this suits my style. I still remember, during my early days, that I had to wait for a producer at his office for over 45 minutes. I didn't wait to meet him, I just left from there.
* The meaning of 786...
In reality, however, the number is just a "ritualistic reference"; no more than that, says Firoz Bakht Ahmed, teacher and community worker. "There is no doubt this number, 786, remains a holy number in the subcontinent, but it started as a trend. And now it has common acceptance.
* Some tragic Romeos are on the loose!
* Bebo doesn't want to cut her hair for to play a journalist and Bollywood Life tries to make her seem unreasonable. Why not just let her wear a wig if the character is supposed to have short hair. Or give her a "professional" looking long hair do. Nobody said anything about Rani's long hair in No One Killed Jessica.
* Paani to be shot in Singapore.
* Prabhudeva's next film is going to be called Ramaiya Vastavaiya.
The film will feature Kumar Taurani's son Girish Kumar making his big-screen debut opposite Shruti Haasan. Apparently, the Tauranis who are also producing the film had initially signed on Prabhu immediately post Wanted for a different film. However, it was Prabhu who conceptualized the musical love story and was keen on directing it.
* Somebody is RP shipping Karan Johar and Shahrukh Khan. Just check out the picture accompanying the article.
* Some early pictures of Katrina Kaif. What a cutie!!
* Eega's Nani to star in the remake of Band Baaja Baaraat.
Prabhudeva dances for us at a ABCD press event! Prabhudeva = the most talented man in any of the industries.