Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday Gossip: BACK TO WORK edition!

Good morning!! I hope everybody who celebrated had a nice Christmas... I'll be in and out until after the holidays. We'll see how much time I have to write.


And first some sad news...

Cinematographer Bobby Singh (currently working on Special Chabbis has passed away at the young age of 39.

The Times of India has your scandals of 2012 round up which - if you ask me - should read like this: SRK GOT DRUNK AND DID SOME SHIT and then everybody was outraged over the Delhi Gang Rape.

Happy Birthday to Salman Khan and Happy You Don't Have To Appear In Court After All Day!

(And a Happy Birthday slideshow from Rediff.)

Related: Dabangg 2 gets into the 100 Crore Club and the word is no Dabangg 3 without Junior Shotgun.

IBN's list of Memorable Sidekicks, including a few favorites that I didn't get the chance to see this year - like Archana Puran Singh.

The Big B hates on the media for not allowing the Delhi Gang Rape victim her privacy. Good on you, Big B!

Related: A woman who had her face melted in an acid attack, goes on KBC and will use the money for reconstructive surgery.

Ajay Devgn and Deepika Padukone? In a Prabhudeva film? This could be interesting…

Akshay to remake Chiranjeevi's Tagore?

Rishi Kapoor to play Sonam's Dad.

In non-shocking news, young actor goes to party, is hungover the next day.

I was going to link to an annoying puff piece from one of THOSE white guys on "The Next Ravi Shankar" that had some real gems about "word play worthy of Bob Dylan" but I'll spare you.

A very Dabangg Christmas to you!

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl