Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Gossip!

The box office watch is on for Talaash. It's not a real crowd-pleaser of a film so I think we'll be looking more at Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara numbers than 3 Idiots numbers...

I saw it yesterday and if you did get spoiled for a certain plot point, don't worry! The film is still very enjoyable. I'll be posting my review a little later.


* Dimple Kapadia files a petition against Rajesh Khanna's live-in girlfriend who had previously filed a petition against her... the drama is far from over, it seems.

* Manisha Koirala is going to the US for her cancer treatment. Poor Manisha! She just can't get a break these days.

* Kick and Housefull 3 to be shot in London! Time for a visit, I think...

* My only takeaway from this piece is... somebody cast Nargis Fakhri? Can't we just mothball her back at the warehouse for no talent model-cum-actresses next to Mugdha Godse?

* And all I got out of this was... NEW KUNAL KHEMU MOVIE PLANNED! Oh, that man... what an underappreciated actor.

* Where are my leaked shots from Ram Leela? Where?! here's a picture!

And I caught this trailer at the theater yesterday. All I can say is that I hope the film is as sharp as the trailer - something NOT true in the case of Paan Singh Tomar.

2 comments:

Moimeme said...

You thought the Paan Singh Tomar trailer wasn't sharp, or the film itself wasn't sharp?

Filmi Girl said...

Ah! The film wasn't as sharp as the trailer. :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl