It’s rare for Hindi films to break the traditional Bollywood mold, where romantic plotlines and love triangles abound.
* Box Office report of Talaash seems good! It was never going to be a mass crowd pleaser, considering the dark subject matter. And word of mouth is positive, too! Yay!! Aamir plus mature women (plus Nawazuddin Siddiqui) is a good combo.
* SRK gets the Moroccan Medal of Honor.
* The truth is ever-muddy in the Salman hit-and-run case from 2002.
* Tom Kaun? I don't know who this man is. Oh, Salman... never change.
* I'm not sure what the point of this story is. Just because Anil is offered an award does that mean he has to accept it? Maybe this was his way of declining without actually declining.
* Akshay Kumar is sticking with Khatron Ke Khiladi.
* Abhay Deol patiently answers questions.
* I was all ready to give Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola a fair chance but then everything just felt way too "whimsical" - in the same way that Barfi was too "whimsical" for my tastes. I suppose that means, MKBKM will do well at the box office.
* Saif Ali Khan and Irrfan Khan?
"He was also busy with the promotion of Life Of Pi. However, he trusts Tigmanshu to do good justice to the part offered to him. They are a team and their Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster Returns would be releasing soon as well. He consented to work in Bullet Raja as a friendly gesture. After all, it is a known fact that whenever Tigmanshu plans a film, there is always a place reserved for Irrfan.
* Soha Ali Khan and ARSHAD WARSI!?
* Prithviraj's bad reputation is still making the news. I should dig up the lengthy explanation OG (I think) was kind enough to provide about him.
* I haven't heard anything about Table No. 21... let me see if there is a trailer.
* Anybody need a good laugh?
Adds the source, “The genres of films that Neil has done so far has the audience seeing him as an underworld character or in gangster mode. But now Neil is stepping into the chocolate boy mode.”
Are you even ready for this?!
* Also, can we pretend Shazahn Padamsee doesn't exist? Maybe she can team up with Neil Nitin Mukesh...
* Will we see Vidyut Jammwal in a film worthy of his talents?
Talking about his Bollywood projects, Vidyut said that he is now working hard for his upcoming film "Commando."
"It's a hard core action film and is being produced by Vipul Shah. It is the first film where no body doubles or props are used for the action scenes. I focus on one thing at a time so I have only been busy with the film and maintaining myself for all the action that is required for it," he said.
This looks terrible. Well, I suppose it's a paycheck for Paresh.