* Farah Khan talks without really talking about Joker and other topics.
What do you have to say about the recent controversy involving Akshay Kumar and your film Joker?
I just feel that actors need to be a little more responsible. That's my stand on the whole issue. If you are in a project and have taken money for it, you ought to be there till the end.
* Some interesting rumors buzzing around KC Bokadia’s Dirty Politics, based on the Bhanwari Devi case in Rajasthan.
Mallika Sherawat is in talks to play the Devi character, rechristened Anokhi Devi, and Jackie Shroff has been pencilled in to play the politician. Rajinikanth is very likely to play a significant role in the film that also will star Om Puri, Anupam Kher, Atul Kulkarni and Ashutosh Rana. Of course, with all matters Superstar, who is known to be extremely choosy about his films, we’ll get confirmation only when cameras begin rolling.
* Never let it be said that Ajay Devgn doesn't care about his audience. Since Son of Sardaar has come under criticism from the Sikh community, he has gone out of his way to make sure the film gets the community's okay. We'll see if the pull of Devgn and Punjabi flavor is enough to draw a crowd away from the Yash Chopra Memorial Film.
* Team Son of Sardaar is also filing a complaint with the Competition Commission for alleged monopolistic practices from Yash Raj Films.
Apparently, prior to the release of Ek Tha Tiger, in August, YRF had used their dominant position in the market, entering into an arrangement with exhibitors saying that they will give them Ek Tha Tiger only if the exhibitors agreed to reportedly give their Diwali release, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, prominence over others.
* Mahesh Bhatt is pushing for anti-camcorder regulations.
* Sophie Choudry is still alive and apparently under the impression that she's relevant.
* Emraah Hashmi has signed a European project with director Danis Tanovic.
And another song promo for Khiladi 786... You know, I really liked the trailer for the film itself but the songs aren't doing it for me. Himesh Reshammiya, I'm looking at you. Just because you are producing, doesn't mean you NEED to write the songs, too. In fact, as producer, you should be looking to hire better talent.