Why not see for yourself?!
* Bollywood insider, creative consultant, massive douchebag, and all-around awful human being Jerrit John threw acid at his ex-girlfriend's face - apparently she had just found out he was married with a five year old child and wasn't pleased.
Farhan Akhtar, who worked with Jerrit on Don, had this to say yesterday on Twitter:
Shame on you Jerrit John. Now come out of hiding, you coward.
I may not agree with Farhan artistically but props to the guy for calling out an asshole when he sees one.
* Salman Khan helps out his pal Ajay by releasing the Dabangg 2 trailer with Son of Sardaar.
Prakash Jha also comes out in support of his friend.
"But why should only Jab Tak Hai Jaan get a major portion of the theatres during Diwali when there is enough room for two releases especially when the other release happens to be a big Ajay Devgn project? Yeh kya baat hui? Eid bhi hamara, Diwali bhi hamara. So what are other filmmakers supposed to do? Wait in the line?"
(The media also hounds Kajol into picking a side.)
Here's a thought - depending on how things go, I wonder if Salman or Kajol will work with Yash Raj again...
* Related: Aamir Khan asks for a guaranteed two week run for Talaash.
* This Sushant Singh Rajput seems like one to watch out for. He has yet to debut but has snatched up a project from Shahid Kapoor.
* Ayushmann Khurrana comes out with a statement on leaving Kunal Kohli's film; hints that the script totally blew. (SHOCKING! Not.)
“I am nobody to comment on who’s an A-lister and who’s not. We live in times where either a superstar or a super script works. Since I am not the former, I would rather go with the latter."
* John Abraham is not so healthy these days.