Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday gossip... get ready to Talaash!

My big news of the day is that some jerks decided to ruin Talaash for everybody by tweeting the ending @ movie fans . And Aamir specifically asked us NOT to ruin things! Look, if we've learned anything these last few years, isn't it that Aamir is always right? Why fight it?

Sigh. Trolls be trollin'.


* Sonakshi Sinha: My hero.

Not the kind to be embarrassed about her body type or weight, Sonakshi was apparently given a choice by the clothing brand - shape up to fit into our new range of skinny clothes, or else…But rather than let go of what she evidently thinks is her USP - her generous proportions - Sonakshi has decided to snap her ties with the brand instead.

OOOO! SNAP! Suck it, "unnamed brand"! Make clothes to fit the woman, not the other way around.

* Shekhar Kapoor's Paani is going to happen! With Yash Raj Films. I still want to see this starring Hrithik and Kristen Stewart.

* Asin is level headed.

"I think I am satisfied with the roles which I have got. They have become hit also. It is not easy to come from south to the north. Both audiences want different (types of) heroines. So it is not like it is an easy task. Otherwise, everyone would be doing it," she said.

* Stop being such a tease, SS Rajamouli!

"I love all actors from here. But I love Aamir Khan the most. I adore him and treat him as a guru. I like the way he makes films, the way he promotes them. If there is a chance, I would jump to direct him because I would learn so much from him."

Can we make this happen?

* Murder 3 in February 2013.

* I'm not sure about Chennai Express... I trust Rohit Shetty but romancey SRK? Unless it's done as comedy?

* Son of Sardaar makes 100 crores in India!

* Speculation on Karan Johar's period drama.

* Legal and money trouble for Zanjeer.

* Not that I necessarily doubt the veracity of this headline but I'm not sure that's the meaning the writer intended.

Khiladi song promo and 1) this look gorgeous and 2) it's kind of nostalgic to hear Himesh singing for Akki. I remember drooling over him in the songs for Namastey London during the height of Himesh-a-mania.

SHAKE IT, BEBO! Dabangg 2 item song!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Welcome back!

I am really liking both Sonakshi and Asin, they are talented and seem like very grounded people.

Bebo looks great, and of course Salman is awesome. I love how incredibly happy Chulbul Pandey is when he is dancing :D

eliza bennet said...

Welcome back!

I did not like Sonakshi in Dabangg (she had only one expression and not a very expressive one at that)
but I like it that she didn't give in to demands.

Asin I like as an actor even since I saw her in Ghajini. I even liked her in London Dreams (my GOD that was a terrible film).

Raghunath Gb said...

To me nowdays heroines are hitting way too much gym and becoming way too masculine..... Somehow Telegu and Tamil Industry heroines look far more beautifull and feminine for me. I salute sonakshi sinha not to take the path of other bollywood heroines of getting into size zero..

Raghunath Gb said...

Hi filmigirl,

Here is a song from a kannada film in which ramya is main actress. Please do watch this video.I am sure you would like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdqM0g6VI94

Thanks,
Raghunath GB

OG said...

Hey FG,

Did you watch the new trailer for "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nR9JS2WsNg

Stuart Martin said...

Wow! I already thought well of Sonakshi, but that is awesome, surprising and very, very impressive. So great to see an actor refuse to sell out, especially in such a literal sense - may the Cosmos reward her integrity!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl