Sigh. Trolls be trollin'.
* Sonakshi Sinha: My hero.
Not the kind to be embarrassed about her body type or weight, Sonakshi was apparently given a choice by the clothing brand - shape up to fit into our new range of skinny clothes, or else…But rather than let go of what she evidently thinks is her USP - her generous proportions - Sonakshi has decided to snap her ties with the brand instead.
OOOO! SNAP! Suck it, "unnamed brand"! Make clothes to fit the woman, not the other way around.
* Shekhar Kapoor's Paani is going to happen! With Yash Raj Films. I still want to see this starring Hrithik and Kristen Stewart.
* Asin is level headed.
"I think I am satisfied with the roles which I have got. They have become hit also. It is not easy to come from south to the north. Both audiences want different (types of) heroines. So it is not like it is an easy task. Otherwise, everyone would be doing it," she said.
* Stop being such a tease, SS Rajamouli!
"I love all actors from here. But I love Aamir Khan the most. I adore him and treat him as a guru. I like the way he makes films, the way he promotes them. If there is a chance, I would jump to direct him because I would learn so much from him."
Can we make this happen?
* Murder 3 in February 2013.
* I'm not sure about Chennai Express... I trust Rohit Shetty but romancey SRK? Unless it's done as comedy?
* Son of Sardaar makes 100 crores in India!
* Speculation on Karan Johar's period drama.
* Legal and money trouble for Zanjeer.
* Not that I necessarily doubt the veracity of this headline but I'm not sure that's the meaning the writer intended.
Khiladi song promo and 1) this look gorgeous and 2) it's kind of nostalgic to hear Himesh singing for Akki. I remember drooling over him in the songs for Namastey London during the height of Himesh-a-mania.
SHAKE IT, BEBO! Dabangg 2 item song!